Share videos on autopilot to social media with Revive Old Post
With Revive Old Posts you can automatically share videos from your WordPress library to your social media accounts.
Things to note:
- Sharing videos to Pinterest is not possible
- We recommend using .MP4 videos for the best compatibility with your social media accounts.
- For Facebook video sharing you require the the publish_videos permission.To get this permission you need to request it from your App review page of your Facebook app
1. To get started, firstly select the Media post type from the General Settings tab of ROP:
2. Save your changes then head over to your media library and check the box Allow sharing via Revive Old Posts:
Once selected the video will be on rotation to be sent out to your social media accounts just like your regular posts!