How to use Revive Old Post Media Sharing feature
The media sharing feature in Revive Old Posts allows you to share your media files (images and video) directly to your social media accounts!
Few things to note:
- The plugin will automatically add a link to the post where the media was uploaded to.
- Not all social media platforms accept the same video formats, for maximum compatibility we recommend using .mp4 videos.
- The media files will use your post content settings:
- Post Tile = Media File Title
- Post Content = Media File Description
- Post Title & Content = Media File Title & Description
1. To get started, firstly select the Media post type from the General Settings tab of ROP:
2. Save your changes then head over to your media library and check the box Allow sharing via Revive Old Posts:
Once selected the image/video will be on rotation to be sent out to your social media accounts just like your regular posts!