How to Activate Your Revive Old Posts License
📝Note: You need to keep the ROP ( free ) in your plugin's directory ACTIVATED for the pro version to work.
In this article, we will present to you how to download the pro version of the plugin after purchasing it, the steps to install and use the pro version of Revive Old Post, and how to use the license key in case it is not automatically activated.
| Download and Install
|| Find your license key
📩 Download and Install
First, install the
free version of the plugin in
Add New and search for Revive Old Post
install the plugin.
- Navigate to ThemeIsle Purchase History and search for the Revive Old Post plugin, then click on the Download button.
- Open your WordPress Dashboard and visit Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Select the downloaded plugin from your File Explorer and click on Install Now.
- After Successful Uploading of the plugin, click on Activate Plugin.
Then, you should see both free and pro versions in the Plugins area:
🔐 Find your license key
Usually, the license key is automatically activated once you download the pro version of the plugin. However, sometimes it may not. In this section, we will present where you can get your license key and how to use it.
- Navigate to the ThemeIsle store and search for Revive Old Post.
- Once it appears, click to copy the license key.
- Navigate to your website, to Settings > General.
- Scroll down until Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on license and paste it.
- Click on Activate and Save Changes.
📝 Note: To find out more about ROP Pro, check the primary documentation of the plugin here.
- If you added the license key in the license field, please delete it.
- Write in that field some random characters: abc123
- Press Activate and wait until you see the Invalid Key message.
- Delete the random characters and add the license key again.
- Press Activate and Save Changes