How to create a LinkedIn App for Revive Old Post
2. Once logged in to your Dashboard, click on the '
Create App' button at the top right.
3. You will be asked to complete the form to create an app. This will be divided into three sections -
Check below to guide you on how to complete this.
App name: (Name your App)
Company name: (Your Business name)
App description: (You can create your own description)
Suggested: Automatic posting of old articles on a specific schedule.
App logo: (Upload your business logo)
Business email: (Enter your business email)
Products: (no further action needed here)
Legal Terms: (Check the box 'I have read and agree to these terms')
4. Click on '
Create App' button after you have completed the form.
5. After your App has been created, click on '
Auth' tab at the top.
6. Click the pen icon under the
Redirect URLs section.
NOTE: If your website does not have a valid SSL certificate then the URL would be something like this -->> http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin.php
Make sure to change yourdomain.com to your actual website URL. Also if your website has www. in it please add it to the URL as well.
8. On the same page under the
Application and credentials section, you will see the
Client ID and
Client Secret key - get these two and proceed to the next step.
9. Go to ROP dashboard from WordPress
Revive Old Posts >
Add account >
10. Enter the
Client ID and
Client Secret key you got from step 8. If you entered the correct credentials, you will be asked to login to your LinkedIn account.
11. Click on
Allow on the next step.
12. You will be routed back to the ROP Dashboard. Your LinkedIn profile should now be listed under '